MY ADVANCED SELFIE UNIVERSITY: advancedselfie.co/
GROW YOUR INSTAGRAM LIKE ME: blesseduni.com
MY PRESETS: sellfy.com/sorelleamore
The common reasons why people hate being photographed are:
1. The person taking the photograph doesn’t care or isn’t skilled (hopefully right?)
2. Your fear of judgement
3. Your inability to commit to the pose
4. Not knowing how to look your best
5. Not loving your flaws but not being ok with photoshop
6. Being too critical of yourself and not loving most of your photos
7. ‘I’m not confident to laugh at myself when I spot one of my insecurities in the photo.’
8. Lack of direction from the photographer
I hope you find these tips helpful in order to look your best in photographs and in life.
Never compare yourself to models and celebrities. They have teams of people behind them to assist in making them look their absolute best. You very rarely see any selfies of celebrities in a bad light, without make up etc. Yes…there is a small percentage of extremely beautiful people in the world. That’s their gift and that’s great. We have our own gifts.
Here is Sasha’s Instagram: instagram.com/sherbetbirdie_photography/
and website: www.sherbetbirdie.com
I hope you find this video helpful. Let me know what other videos you’d love to see from me.
Here is the video on how to take your own photos:
Stalk my other channels:
Oh! I have something for you. It’s an Instagram Bootcamp in case you’d like to grow your audience online. My little gift for the precious time you’re sharing with me by watching these videos.
FREE INSTAGRAM BOOTCAMP: www.sorelleamore.com/free-instagram-bootcamp
Lots of love to you always.