In my Future Festival marketing keynote, I will be diving into the paradigms of change that will impact the future of marketing, including these 5 key insights:
1. Adventurous Marketing – Learn how to navigate the world of specialized apps to offer exclusive content for super fans.
2. Gen Z Market – Connect to the creativity Gen Z desires from you in your campaigns.
3. Comfort Commercial – Explore strategic ways to emphasize comfort and understanding themes in your ads.
4. Virtual Contest – Learn how to win in the virtual space and become a community leader.
5. Alt Curation – Most importantly become the curator consumers trust.
For a taste of what’s to come, join us at Future Festival Virtual, and if you upgrade to a PRO ticket, you get full access to all of the amazing trend content on Day 2. Alternatively, dive into your own areas of curiosity with our custom marketing trend research, marketing trend webinars and live presentations, or our marketing innovation accelerator.
As for final thoughts on the future of marketing in 2022: The past couple of years have forced brands to pivot in often unexpected ways. When it comes to the next few years, we can’t fall back on our pre-Covid marketing playbooks, we need to leverage purposeful reinvention in order to keep pace with change.
TrendHunter.com – Social Media Trends